Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself?
If you’re serious about achieving permanent fat loss and a complete health transformation while eating your favorite foods every meal…
I invite you to read this page.
Is it true? Has modern science finally discovered a diet that can strip off body fat like clockwork, while still allowing you to eat tasty meals like ribeye steak with roasted garlic and butter?
Hi, my name is Rachel Roberts. I’m not a professional ad writer, but what I have to share with you is so extraordinary and powerful that I decided to write this myself. So bear with me a little.
Here’s The Deal:
In my opinion, the nutrition industry is hopelessly broken. Instead of helping people improve their health and overall physical appearance, the world is filled with myths, scams, and flat-out lies.
I mean, it’s obvious the current dietary guidelines don’t work. Just look at the stats. 71.6% of American adults aged 20 and above are overweight, of which more than half are obese!
Now, if you’re one of the millions of people who follow all the nutrition rules outlined by health and fitness “gurus” but still carry excess fat, it is not your fault!
The Truth Is:
No matter how genetically “doomed” you may think you are, and no matter how frustrated you may feel after trying and discarding many diets, you absolutely can have the lean and alluring body of your dreams.
You see, getting into fantastic shape isn’t nearly as cruel as nutrition and fitness “gurus” want you to believe. In fact, if you avoid the four most common and catastrophic diet mistakes, shaping your dream figure is actually a simple process.
Do You Make These Four Common Diet Mistakes That Sabotage Your Health and Stall Fat Loss?
Not being in a calorie deficit
According to some “experts,” losing weight and keeping it off is all about controlling the types of food you eat.
They say particular foods are “fattening” because they pause fat burning and cause a hormonal environment that leads to weight gain… while other foods “balance” the system and stimulate fat loss.
While that’s partially true, it doesn’t give you the full picture. The reason is that if you want to lower the number on your scale, the most important thing you must do is enter a caloric deficit.
It’s simple. If you consume more calories than you burn, you’ll gain weight. And if you consume fewer calories than you burn, you’ll lose weight. That’s a scientific fact.
Looking for proof? Well, dozens of studies show the vitality of calorie balance.[3-19] One of these is a case study by Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University.
He carried excess pounds and, knowing the importance of calorie balance, decided to do an experiment. For two months, he only ate foods like Twinkies, Oreos, Dorito, and protein shakes while maintaining a daily energy deficit of 800 calories.
The result? In just two months, he lost 27 pounds and reduced his body fat from 33.4% to 24.9%.
Now, I don’t recommend you follow such a diet, but it illustrates my point. If you want to lose fat, you must be in a calorie deficit.
Severe calorie restriction that gives you the metabolism of a 90-year-old lady
If an energy deficit of 250 calories a day will get you lean, a 1,000-calorie deficit will give you the results four times as fast, right?
Wrong! Many people make this mistake, and I used to do it too before I knew any better.
The truth is, severe calorie deficits screw up your physiology. That’s why almost all low-calorie dieters regain the lost pounds when they stop the program… plus, most often gain some more on top of that.
You see, your body doesn’t know you’re trying to get ripped for the beach. Instead, because you’re starving yourself, it thinks you’re stranded with no food.
As a result, your body’s metabolism will plummet to prevent you from losing weight. This means that as soon as you come off your diet, your body will store as much food as possible as fat to prepare itself for the next starvation.
That’s why it’s essential to eat according to a calorie target fine-tuned for your body, your situation, and your goals.
The Solution to These Diet Blunders:
A Keto Meal Plan Customized to Your Body, Situation, Goals, and Taste Buds
So, how much fat do you want to shed? And how eagerly do you want to enhance your health?
With your custom keto meal plan, you’ll finally have control over your health and figure. Here’s what you’ll get if you start today:
- An eight-week meal plan based on the experience and expertise of industry leaders. That includes nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to ensure you make optimal progress toward your dream figure.
- A diet optimized to your own ideal calorie and macro intake. If you mess up your calorie and macro intake, you might as well not even start a diet. That’s why we base your meal plan on science-based methods to figure out the ideal calorie and macro intake for your situation and goals.
- Delicious meals based on your food preferences. We’ve done extensive research and testing and united with top-leading keto chefs to provide you with mouth-watering recipes. You’ll get meals customized to your food preferences to ensure you’ll look forward to each meal. This not only makes your diet enjoyable, but also helps you make a long-lasting change.
- Instructions on how to further customize your meals. For each meal, we’ll provide you with options to
further customize your diet to your preferences. For instance, if you don’t feel like eating bacon, you may have the choice to replace it with beef.
- A meal plan with lots of food variety. Your meal plan will contain a wide range of different foods.
This ensures you’ll get a broad spectrum of nutrients, while also making sure dieting stays enjoyable.
- Crystal clear, step-by-step recipe instructions. Even if you have no cooking experience, preparing your meals will be a breeze. All you have to do is follow your “paint-by-the-numbers” instructions and reap the rewards that come with it.
- A downloadable grocery list. Stop wasting countless hours in the supermarket. You’ll get a downloadable shopping list for each week that details every needed ingredient you’ll need in the upcoming seven days.
That was just a quick overview of what you’ll get. As you can see, our custom diet plans leave no stone unturned. We’ve done everything we can to design a convenient, effective, and enjoyable meal plan to help you reach your health and body shape goals.